Thursday, July 23, 2015

Quick Catch Up

I left you on July 2nd and now it is August 3rd!  In order to fill in events, I'll do a recap by week!
Immediately after the Berkshires, we spent a great week in Massachusetts visiting my sister and brother in law, Marilyn and Barry.  
This is a picture of us celebrating July 4th New England style!  We swam in Morse's Pond, tried to pick out granite for the new kitchen, and experimented with different restaurants because of the gutted kitchen!
Michael and I took time to visit Providence, RI and see cousins Kenny and Leah.  We also visited a culinary museum, a very nice independent book store, and found time to relax at a coffee house!
After Massachusetts, we went to Springfield NJ to spend time with Susan and David. We fit in a day trip up the Hudson Valley and stopped at Hyde Park and Cold Spring. What a beautiful area and if you are ever in Cold Spring, make sure to stop at Moo Moo's Creamery!  Yummy!


Uh oh, another kissing picture!

Michael and I had time to take a trip to Yonkers to visit out cousin, Dana.  Fun was had as we went out to Applebee's, Dana's favorite restaurant.
There is no picture to show our visits to Cathy and Bill Sacher, but we were so glad to find Cathy on the mend from almost a year of hip problems.

No trip to NJ would be complete without a visit to Broadway!  Susan, Barbara, Debbie, and I got rush tickets to see Something Rotten.  The seats were crazy- one balcony, one mezzanine, and two orchestra!  We traded around at intermission so it was fair for all.

Next we were off to LBI- or Long Beach Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment